Home about Portfolio Contact

February 6, 2011

Our Relationship...in pictures

A year ago today, I married my best friend. We have been through so many things together, that honestly one year just seems like a brief snapshot of the milestones we have celebrated already.

November 12, 2005 - This was our very first picture together. We met the day before on the longest trip to the Galleria and a promise of Bottomfeeder's hushpuppies.



December 31, 2005 or January 01, 2006 - The night we officially became a couple. Spencer tells everyone that I threw out a DTR (define the relationship) around midnight.



January 01, 2007 - Celebrating One Year of dating.



January 1, 2008 - Happy Two Years of dating.



I do not have a picture of our third anniversary of dating. On Thanksgiving Day 2008, we realized we were expecting a baby and life changed. Our focus on where we were going and what we were doing changed completely. The next several pictures are from my pregnancy. We grew so much as a couple during this time, I would not have wanted to go through this process with any other man. Spencer was an amazing Daddy from day one.







July 27, 2009 - Without a doubt, this was and is the best day of both of our lives. I can't begin to express in words just how wonderful the moment is when you meet your child for the very first time.

First Family Picture. There were so many cameras, we were all looking different directions.


This little grin confirmed just how much our lives were about to change. Hudson is truly a blessing from God and has changed our lives forever. I would not change the circumstances of how he came into our lives or change the timing. God knew what he was doing when he sent Hudson our way.



Things changed after this day. The focus shifted from a couple to a family.

2 comments:

  1. Happy One Year Anniversary! I love these pictures, and I teared up a little looking through them. I thank God for the family you and Spencer have created. I couldn't be happier for you! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite families! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete