Home about Portfolio Contact

January 30, 2011

Maybelline Freebie

Maybelline Fit Me Makeup
"FLAWLESS LETS THE REAL YOU COME THROUGH 
BEYOND MATCHING: FRESH, BREATHING, NATURAL SKIN"

I have seen advertisements for Maybelline's new line of Fit Me cosmetics, however I have not tried any of the products yet. I am not a huge fan of foundation, I actually can't stand the way it feels on my face. I wear it from time to time but not everyday. My other biggest complaint is that the shade always seems either too light or too dark for my skin tone. The new line from Maybelline introduces 18 different shades, so that users will be able to find a better match, and consequently have a more natural look. I am willing to try this one, and a sample is the perfect place to start.



If you want more information on this product you can check it out on Maybelline's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment