Peanut Butter and Honey No-Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups instant oatmeal, or more as needed
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa (I added this to the original recipe)
- Combine the butter, milk, white sugar, brown sugar, cocoa and honey in a large pot over medium-high heat; bring to a rapid boil for 90 seconds. Stir the salt and peanut butter into the mixture and remove immediately from the heat. Add the oatmeal quickly and mix to combine. Make sure the texture is thick with a little bit of sauce, but not too much sauce. If needed add extra oatmeal.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of the dough 2 inches apart onto aluminum foil or waxed paper; allow to sit 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Original recipe can be found here