Home about Portfolio Contact

January 16, 2011

Day 16

Nothing like curling up on the couch with your three favorite magazines, coupon binder, and menu plan for the following week. I love these three magazines.

Family Circle
I thoroughly enjoy the stories in this magazine. There are tons of tips for saving for your family, fun with you family, and overall as the title implies family things.

Southern Living
I was so excited to receive a subscription to this magazine for Christmas. I have been eagerly waiting for its arrival every month at my Granny's house for the past couple of years. There are so many things I adore about this magazine. I can spend hours staring at the beautiful homes, amazing decor selections, and the wonderful recipes.

All You
If you are looking for savings, this magazine is the way to go. It is packed full of coupons every month. I also love the recipe section, it breaks down each recipe by cost per serving. I am especially looking forward to the March issue, I will have my biggest saving to date featured in my favorite magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment