Home about Portfolio Contact

January 10, 2011

Day 10

My snow baby, or ice baby. Unfortunately, we did not really get any snow, just a layer of ice. I was actually hoping for a little bit of snow because Hudson has never had a chance to play in the snow. He napped Christmas day away and missed all that fun. Last year we received a decent dusting in Oxford, but he was too little to really play in it yet. We bundled up and headed to the backyard today, for a lesson on the word "cold". We touched all the ice on the trees and said the word cold or as Huddy kept saying "ooooooo". I had a tough time choosing a picture, so today I offer you with two pictures.

I tried to capture one of Hudson's grins, but he was too curious.



He did not like the ice on his fingers.



No comments:

Post a Comment