Home about Portfolio Contact

April 9, 2011

We love the Braves!!!

Tomorrow will officially kick off the start of this years trips to Turner Field. I have loved the Braves since I was very young, thanks to my PawPaw! Spencer still says that my love of the Braves is what convinced him that I was the one for him! In honor of the 2011 season, I thought I would take a little trip through the years of Braves games with my sweet husband.

First Game Together- 2006
 My 20th Birthday!

Braves Boyd

Braves 2007


Braves 2008
Spring Training

Oops, guess who forgot sunscreen in Orlando?



Braves 2009
This was my favorite season. We attended games until I was 9 months
pregnant with Hudson and then the heat just got to be TOO much!

Braves 2010

Heyward crossing the plate on his opening day homerun!

Huddy's first game




No comments:

Post a Comment