Home about Portfolio Contact

April 20, 2011

Eggo in the Oven

I love supporting other moms and their creative talents. Lately, I have found myself loving a few specific companies. Take a moment to check them out and the wonderful products they are offering. This post will be the beginning of series focusing on how you can support moms!

Eggo in the Oven

If you are in need of custom made baby clothes, you must check out Kim's work. I found her through my favorite non-profit, Wyatt's Warmth and the amazing tshirts she made (featuring my donated logo to Wyatt's Warmth). As I flipped through her posted pictures on facebook, I fell in love. Her work is classic, but modern. After seeing a baseball onesie she had custom made for a client, I knew I needed one for Huddy. I contacted her, sent over a jpg of my idea, and she quickly sent back her plan. I was super pleased with her ideas and placed my order. A couple of weeks later I received this adorable shirt in the mail.

Front:
Image Courtesy of www.facebook.com/EggoInTheOven

Back:

Image Courtesy of www.facebook.com/EggoInTheOven


I was incredibly pleased with her work. Her stitching is very clean and the overall quality is wonderful! Her pricing is also very affordable and remember everything is custom, so just like my company The Individuality, your choices matter! Huddy will be sporting this while hunting Easter eggs with his baseball basket!

Visit Eggo in the Oven





No comments:

Post a Comment