Home about Portfolio Contact

April 11, 2011

Easter Table Decorations

I am so bummed that my copy of Southern Living was lost in the mail this month, but the website is just as much fun!

Check our these Easter Table Decorations for ideas on how you can spruce up your dining room. A lot of these items look fairly easy to create without very much work.

**All Images Courtesy of: Southernliving.com

I like the simplicity of this table.
Plastic eggs are really easy to work with and honestly what small child doesn't like bright plastic eggs?
Vibrant Easter Table

Love the basic bunny shapes shown here.
Easter Flowers

I think it is safe to say that these guys might be present in my house...VERY soon!
Baa Baa Black and White Sheep Treats

Classy and simply pretty.
Robin's Egg Place Cards

I am loving just how kid friendly this table is setup.
It is snacktime and a mini Easter egg hunt all rolled into one.
Kid-Friendly Easter Table

I will be honest, I have no clue what else is going on in this room...
other than those adorable eggs in the center of the plates.
Garden Table Setting


No comments:

Post a Comment