Home about Portfolio Contact

April 15, 2011

Sunnyside Baptist Church

I recently had the opportunity to develop a new logo for a self proclaimed,"God-Exalting, Christ-Centered, Spirit-Driven Old Country Church". It has been a joy to watch the endeavors of this church as my cousin Mat is the pastor. I was thrilled when he contacted me and even more excited as we began to discuss the beautiful results of great typography. He requested something timeless, classic, & tasteful. This allowed me to work on something a bit outside of the norm and to explore a variety of serif fonts.

I am quite happy with the outcome and love the simplicity of this logo. I also love the particular font we used for the word Sunnyside. It has a bit of casualness about it that for me evokes the ministry this church portrays to an outside.

Enjoy! Also check out the wonderful things my cousin is doing over at Sunnyside Baptist Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment