Home about Portfolio Contact

March 27, 2011

Personally Yours

I am incredibly excited about one option we are exploring with The Individuality. Personally Yours is going to be a line for the average person, instead of focusing on businesses only. I love graphic design and feel like the elements that surround you every day should represent you. I am not a fan of "template" anything, I find it boring. I love picking up an item such as an invitation and immediately reconnecting with the individual that sent it to me.

We are definitely just testing the waters at this point with the Personally Yours line, but I am hoping that it picks up some attention and the orders start rolling in. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE working with businesses, but there is just a different approach when designing something for an individual.

The items we have planned for this line include a Mommy Essentials Kit, which I think could really be helpful on a daily basis. I am also really excited about the Children's Gift Tags! I have a set of these for Huddy and it makes things so much simpler than crowding into the card aisle to pick out the greeting card that more than likely will be pushed to the side at the party. So instead I attach a small business card size envelope on the gift instead.

Here is a sneak peak of the items that will be included:


No comments:

Post a Comment