Home about Portfolio Contact

March 4, 2011

I ♥ Pandora

I am an addict of pandora.com. I usually use up the 40 free hours allowed per month, well before the month is over. Tonight I am listening to the "Jack Johnson Station" and let me tell you, it is a good one. I often find myself tuning into it when I am in need of some design inspiration and just need to just relax. It has once again proven to be a faithful friend. Back to back songs caught my attention, one which is new to me and the other which often reappears in my life.

One.
Losing Keys by Jack Johnson

If you haven't heard this song, give it a chance and listen to the lyrics. His lyrics always speak to me at times when I need them most, and this song is no exception.



Two.
Amber by 311

I love this song and for that matter most of 311's work. I first heard this song years ago, in high school. It reminds me of a great friendship from that time in my life, not because of the lyrics but for the great times spent listening to it. In the age of burning cds (wow that seems like so long ago) this song always seemed to find its way onto almost every compilation.


No comments:

Post a Comment