Home about Portfolio Contact

March 29, 2011

I am currently in love with....

Life has been busy, per my blog yesterday, however I have found a few new things to treat myself to in the few spare moments I have here and there.

One.
Gigi's Cupcakes
Oh wow, talk about amazing! These little or rather big cupcakes go perfectly with mine and Spencer's new gym contract. Check out her website to find your nearest location, trust me it is completely worth it. http://gigiscupcakesusa.com/


Two.
Playtime with Huddy

I love all the new things Hudson is getting into. The age he is at is wonderful and so much fun. Lately, we have been turning the dining room table into a fort and playing under it. It entertains him and the dogs quite well.

Three.
John Frieda 3-Day Straight


No comments:

Post a Comment