Home about Portfolio Contact

July 2, 2011

A bag for Crisbee.

First off, let me introduce you to Crisbee. We adopted Crisbee from Lu & Ed a couple of months ago and he is now one of Huddy's favorite stuffed critters.

Crisbee hangs out in Huddy's bed most of the day, but as of lately he has been found in various locations around the house. He also seems to be quite the cover hog and I have recently found him hiding under my pillow. Spencer and I decided that he must go on our 4th of July adventure with Huddy.

After making the seersucker shorts yesterday, I decided Huddy needed a matching bag. It did not take long in my internet search to find the perfect candidate.

Finding quiet time to sew in this house is not easy, so I grabbed a couple of early Saturday morning hours to complete this task. Overall, I am in love with the outcome. As always, there is room for improvement, but I love this little bag. It is just the size of Huddy's back and Crisbee fits snugly inside.

Front with pocket
back with stretchy straps

Crisbee hanging out.

Want a monster of your own? Visit Lu & Ed online!

Like this bag, grab the tutorial here: http://sewingdork.blogspot.com/2010/09/simple-toddler-backpack-tutorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment